Do you have a specific vision in mind when it comes to purchasing an engagement or wedding ring? At David Gardner’s, we are happy to help you bring your vision to life! The DG Design Team is able to create one-of-a-kind, custom made jewelry using the latest in design technology. The only limit is your imagination! Our team is here to help guide you through the custom design process. We stand behind our designs and guarantee that every piece will be unique and personal to you and your special someone.
Bringing Your Vision to Life
The custom design process consists of a few steps:
- First we’ll set up a consultation to learn exactly what you are looking for. A sales representative will collaborate with you and help develop an initial concept. If you need a little inspiration, here are a few custom DG engagement ring designs.
- Once the design concept has been decided upon, our resident artists will work with David and your representative to create a scaled drawing of your ring.
- Upon completion of the drawing, our staff will render a 3D model of your ring using CAD (computer-aided design) technology.
- Once the CAD model is approved by David, we will 3D print a resin model of the design, which is used to create a mold for casting the piece in metal.
- Next, one of our in house jewelers will set the gemstones by hand at the jeweler’s bench here in the DG design studio.
- After a period of four - eight weeks of production, the piece will go through a final quality review before receiving approval from David for delivery.
- Finally, you will be presented with your very own custom ring!
Ready to get started? David and the Design Team would love to work with you to create the perfect ring for your perfect person!